Bourbonnais Township Park District
The Bourbonnais Township Park District has been serving the residents of Bourbonnais, Bourbonnais Township and Bradley since 1986 and is home to several community gems including Perry Farm Park, Exploration Station... a children's museum, Diamond Point Park, Willowhaven Nature Center and the Recreation Station.
Frog Lady Special Event Tickets now on Sale! Now through November 7th, you can purchase Frog Lady Animal Presentation tickets for $4.00 for Residents and $5.00 for Non-Residents of Bourbonnais Township. Online sales are available, click here to purchase. Frog Lady Animal Presentation is on Saturday, November 8th at 1pm at the Willowhaven Nature Center at 1451 N 4000E Road in Kankakee. To find out more about the presentation please check out the Frog Lady website at www.thefroglady.com.
2nd Annual Scarecrow Hollow Contest & Festival
Thank you to everyone that participated in our 2nd Annual Scarecrow Contest and those that attended our Scarecrow Festival! It was such a fantastic day.
Click here to see the winning scarecrows
Gift cards are now available for all of your recreation needs. They come in any increment and are reloadable. Gift cards may be used toward:
- Park district programs (including camps, preschool, and Before and After School)
- Exploration Station admission
- Exploration Station memberships
- Souvenir Stop purchases (Exploration Station gift kiosk)
- Diamond Point concessions
- Birthday parties at any park district facility
- Exploration Station Overnights
- Rentals at any park district facility