Bourbonnais Township Park District
The Bourbonnais Township Park District has been serving the residents of Bourbonnais, Bourbonnais Township and Bradley since 1986 and is home to several community gems including Perry Farm Park, Exploration Station... a children's museum, Diamond Point Park, Willowhaven Nature Center and the Recreation Station.
Exploration Station...a children's museum is now open! Come check out our great new exhibit which features the new A-mazing Airways (pictured on the left), Creative Flight, and Take Flight.
The Willowhaven Nature Center will be closed for the season on October 30th. Please stop out and see us before we hibernate for the winter!
2nd Annual Scarecrow Hollow Contest & Festival
Thank you to everyone that participated in our 2nd Annual Scarecrow Contest and those that attended our Scarecrow Festival! It was such a fantastic day.
Click here to see the winning scarecrows
Gift cards are now available for all of your recreation needs. They come in any increment and are reloadable. Gift cards may be used toward:
- Park district programs (including camps, preschool, and Before and After School)
- Exploration Station admission
- Exploration Station memberships
- Souvenir Stop purchases (Exploration Station gift kiosk)
- Diamond Point concessions
- Birthday parties at any park district facility
- Exploration Station Overnights
- Rentals at any park district facility