Bourbonnais Township Park District
The Bourbonnais Township Park District has been serving the residents of Bourbonnais, Bourbonnais Township and Bradley since 1986 and is home to several community gems including Perry Farm Park, Exploration Station... a children's museum, Diamond Point Park, Willowhaven Nature Center and the Recreation Station.
The Perry Farm Parking lot and playground drive will close at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 5th for the National Night Out event. Parking will be available designated grass lots starting at 1:00 p.m.
National Night out is a community event that will feature free music, entertainment and fireworks from 4-9:00 p.m. at the Perry Farm Park. For more information please contact the Village of Bradley at (815) 932-2125.
The Mellow Morning Tai Chi and Yoga programs in the summer recreation guide will be held at the Presence St. Mary's Fitness Center on 21 Heritage Drive Suite 100 in Bourbonnais, IL 60914.
Gift cards are now available for all of your recreation needs. They come in any increment and are reloadable. Gift cards may be used toward:
- Park district programs (including camps, preschool, and Before and After School)
- Exploration Station admission
- Exploration Station memberships
- Souvenir Stop purchases (Exploration Station gift kiosk)
- Diamond Point concessions
- Birthday parties at any park district facility
- Exploration Station Overnights
- Rentals at any park district facility